MEANING OF REGIONAL AUTONOMY (OTONOMI DAERAH)
Regional autonomy (Otonomi Daerah) is a state that allows regions to actualize all the potentials are the best he had to realize optimal.Dimana these circumstances, applies the proposition that basically all the issues properly submitted to the region to identify, formulate, and solve it, except for matters which are can not be resolved by the region itself in the perspective of the integrity of the nation-state.
Principles to follow REGIONAL AUTONOMY IN GIVING:
- Implementation of regional autonomy implemented with the aspect of democracy, justice, equity and diversity and the potential for regional
- Implementation of regional autonomy based on broad autonomy, real and responsible
- Implementation of regional autonomy and the whole vast region located in the district and the city was in provincial areas is limited autonomy
- Implementation of regional autonomy should be in accordance with the state constitution
- Implementation of regional autonomy should be more autonomous local self tying
- Implementation of regional autonomy should further enhance the role and functions of local legislative bodies
- Implementation of the principle of deconcentration is placed on the area in his capacity as provincial administrative regions
- Implementation of the principle of the duty of assistance from the government and the rural areas with infrastructure financing and human resources with the obligation to report and be accountable to the assigned
BARRIERS / imbalances HAPPENS FREQUENTLY IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF REGIONAL AUTONOMY POLICY: (KENDALA)
- High Economic Cost in the form of levies blind. Regional autonomy could change the nature of the "Financial Anarchism"
- High Economic Cost in the form of service learning
- Orientation of local government in cash inflow, not the income
- Local Government can be a "Dracula" for the children of their own enterprises-enterprises that are under shade. May not be the mode through the sale of assets, but through local authorities policies difficult rejected by the leadership ranks of public enterprises
- Because the fund focuses on local government revenues can forget the evidentiary criteria of sustainable
- The emergence of barriers to the mobility of resources
- Potential conflicts between local government regarding the distribution of charges
- The rise of egocentrism
- Because the degree of success more autonomy based on the financial aspects of local government can forget the mission and vision of true autonomy.
- The emergence of kolutif relationship between the executive and legislative branches in the region.
EFFORTS TO OVERCOME REGIONAL OFFICIALS imbalance HAPPENED
- Officials must be able to do certain policies so that human resources are in the center can be distributed to the regions
- Officials must make the political empowerment of citizens is carried out through political education and the existence of non-governmental organization community, the media and others.
- Local officials must be responsible and honest
- The existence of cooperation between officials and the public
- And the priority is regional government officials should be able to understand the principles of local autonomy.
ANALYSIS STEPS TAKEN TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT IN REGIONAL AUTONOMY: (MENGONTROL OTONOMI DAERAH)
- Formulate a legal framework that meets the aspirations for autonomy at the provincial level and in line with the decentralization strategy in bertahap.Untuk that need to be prepared for revising the Act No.22 and No.25, including the socialization efforts of substantial public and parliament in national and local levels.
- Develop an implementation plan with respect to decentralization factors affecting the guarantee continuity of service to the community, treatment of the balance between the regions, and ensure a sustainable fiscal policy.
- To maintain the momentum of decentralization, the central government needs to start immediately decentralization measures, but limited to sectors which obviously is the authority and the City and County can be submitted.
- The process of autonomy can not be seen as merely the duties and responsibilities of the minister or the minister of state autonomy in the country, but requires coordination and cooperation from all areas of the Cabinet (Economy, Welfare & Taskin, and the Political and Security Affairs).